Organization: HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE (H4BF)
Opening Date: December 13, 2023
Location: Bamenda, North West Region
Dateline: December 27, 2023
About the role:
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Accountant. This role is responsible for providing administrative and accounting support to the H4BF Cameroon team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about our mission and have a strong commitment to working in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Assist with payroll processing
- Maintain accounting records and ledgers
- Generate financial reports
- Process travel reimbursements
- Provide administrative support to the team, including scheduling appointments, managing travel arrangements, and preparing presentations
- Answer phones and respond to emails in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an accounting role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English and French is a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a passionate and dedicated team
- Make a positive impact on the lives of Youths, women and girls in Cameroon
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 27, 2023. In your cover letter, please explain why you are interested in this position and how your skills and experience would be an asset to H4BF Cameroon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.